Easter Long Weekend starts now Thursday to Monday from 11am.
We have pizzas, bao buns, salmon, chicken clusters, salads and wide open spaces.
Of course you can fish but you don’t have too, we have lawn games, bean bags and hole in one golf and an epic SANDPIT.
We also have Robin Briskers Art Gallery to view, the man him self creating amazing pieces.
Easter is for family and friends and we got everything for everyone
Come down and enjoy the good times Hook has to offer
We love locals and locals love us
See you this weekend New Zealand.
Hey Angling Angels
We are now open 4 days a week from 11 am Thursday to Sunday.
Thursday 11 – 7.30pm
Friday 11 – 9.00pm
Saturday 11 – 9.00pm
Sunday 11 – 7.30pm
Come down and fish and enjoy a beautiful warm evening at Hook.
We also have a beautiful fire keeping the Eatery warm and cosy.
Sunday 10 January 3pm – 6pm Ollie Crooks
Friday 22 January 3pm – 6pm Dirty Money Duo
Sunday 7 February 3pm – 6pm Ollie Crooks
Sunday 14 February 3pm – 6pm Katrina Bristow Band
Friday 19 Febuary 3pm – 6pm Dirty Money Duo
Sunday 28 February 3pm – 6pm Wanaka Ukulele Band
Hook & Maude Lunch 15 January 2021
Noon Friday 15 January 2021
3 Course Meal and Matching Wine
Live Music // $100 per person
Join us for lunch in the sun, enjoy delicious food and wine, accompanied by live music and good times!
The menu is to die for it’s a mix of Salmon and Non Salmon options.
Tickets available from:
Summer is well and truly here WAHOOOOO
We are now open 4 days a week Thursday to Sunday from 11am.
We are closed Christmas Day.
This weekend we have live music Sunday the 20 December 3pm – 6pm
The Katrina Bristow Band.
Lastly a big Thank you to all the amazing people to have supported us this year, its been a tough ole year to get right and all of us at Hook are super stoked you keep coming back and helping us and understanding the good and the bad that has come with this year.
Merry Christmas Angling Angels xxx
5 COOL THINGS TO DO AT HOOK
1. FISHING $7 for your rod hire and that includes all your accessories to catch a Salmon, then you pay $28kg per the weight of the fIsh you catch and that includes it to be filleted and vacuum packed to take home.
2. HOLE IN ONE GOLF $15 for a bucket of balls and your club, cool prizes if you get it in the hole.
3. SANDPIT Diggers, Trucks, Loaders and Spades this is hours of fun for kids and young at heart.
4. JENGA Competition and skill at it finest for all ages, champions are made with this lawn game. This game is so fun and nerve wracking at the same time.
5. EAT, DRINK AND RELAX Lake to Plate, you can eat what you catch in our eatery Sashmi or Smoked, we also have a delicous menu of salmon and non salmon treats as well as an extensive local wine and beer menu.
So why don’t you take 5 this weekend with the whole family we are open from 11am Thursday – Sunday
YaY … this legend is back this Sunday ❤
3-6pm for some chilled out tunes xx
We are open Thursday – Sunday from 11am.
Family friendly Fun ???????
Labour Long weekend!
Thursday – Monday from 11am
That’s right Hook is open all long weekend starting from Thursday right through to Monday.
Long weekends are for delicous food, breathtaking views, fishing and relaxed family friendly fun!
Get your crew together to come and visit our crew for the long weekend
We are now open 4 days a week Thursday through to Sunday from 11am.
Thursday & Sunday till 7.30pm.
Friday and Saturday till 9.00pm.
Our Gig Guide for the rest of the year is red hot;
STAY TUNED xxx
CLOSED MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY NEXT WEEK!
DUE TO MAINTENANCE ?♂️?♀️?♂️?♀️
12th – 15th OCTOBER.
OPEN FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY!
LIVE MUSIC SATURDAY 17 OCTOBER
KATRINA BRISTOW BAND ❤❤❤
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT NEW ZEALAND ?♂️?♀️?♀️?♂️